PSYCHOPHYSICAL ANTI-RACISM STUDY GROUP
We believe the tools of Chekhov's technique, built upon openness and artistic freedom, can support the process of manifesting a just world. MICHA facilitates a monthly study group to support the creation of antiracist and inclusive spaces.
- Why is racial justice important to me?
- What are my racial justice values?
- What is my racial justice vision?
- What role does education and accountability play in my racial justice vision?
- What needs to change?
- What commitments am I ready to make?
- How can things move?
Documents for download: